- Why could Maria Muldaur write an X-rated book?
- Why was a heat-warped guitar the new start for Martin Harley?
- How was a serious injury the making of Norman Beaker‘s blues career?
- Why does Jo Harman think that sexual politics dominates the music business?
- When did a Shakespearean actor organise a memorial for a New Orleans blues icon?
- The answer to these and other questions can be found in Issue 135.
- Plus: Mike Vernon writes an obituary for a Blues Horizon guitarist, Heritage Blues Orchestra play the ‘Gig of the Month’ and the manager of a top UK venue provides 10 tips to bands for securing a re-booking.
- There are dozens of CD reviews and reports of live gigs from Cranleigh to the Caribbean in the March issue of Blues in Britain.
Michael FordMUSIC, Music; Blues and tagged Music; Blues on .