EQUIPMENT and tagged Vintage on .
- The Rolling Stones – Charlie is My Darling
- Audio mindset
- Well, as for me …….
- The Who – Live At Hull (2CD) Released November 19th
- “The question we as an industry should be asking ourselves is, how do we fit in? “
- “When a scientist wants to declare something as a fact, here’s the process they go through: observe, theorize, measure, repeat.”
- Richard Thompson: News #4
- Just because you can’t measure something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
- Richard Thompson: News #3
- Nick Drake – Pink Moon (Audiophile Virgin Vinyl in Gatefold Sleeve
- “It’s fundamentally changing our expectations as a society.”
- Rolling Stones: new single Doom and Gloom, review
- CD player group test / Hi-fi Choice - Audiolab 8200CD, Cyrus CD 6 SE2, Denon DCD-151OAE, Pioneer PD-50, Roksan Kandy K2, Yamaha CD-S700.
- Audio mindset
- An interview with Ms. Nathalie Fougues, senior designer at newly emergent French audio maker Why Not - by Howard Popeck
- Manley Laboratories 250 Neo-Classic monoblock power amplifier test review
- Revox B750 II integrated amplifier review & test - by Howard Popeck
- Fidelity Research FR-64S tonearm review test - by Howard Popeck
- Wharfedale Jade 7 loudspeaker test review – by Robert Deutsch
- ProAc, Celef and Stuart Tyler
- Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary Edition loudspeaker test review by Jon Myles / HiFi World mag
- Roberto Salafia on 19 (so far) responses to a question about isolation platforms for turntables
- Bazdah on STAX DA 100, CA-X, SRA 12s, servicing, atrtitude towards end-users, Audio Research REF75 and 5SE as possible alternatives
- listen on STAX: An owner of a pair of DA-100M power amps talks. Lucky man!
© Copyright Our Listeners Club 2012-2014. All rights reserved.