“Anyone have any information on the connection? Am I correct in thinking that Accuphase power amps are just a modern reincarnation of the old Trio-kenwood LO7m / LO5m high speed monoblock amplifiers? Also, is Accuphase and Trio/Kenwood related (business speaking of course)?”READERS LETTERS and MORE and tagged Accuphase, Opinions sought and received, Trio on .
- Just because you can’t measure something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
- Richard Thompson: News #3
- Nick Drake – Pink Moon (Audiophile Virgin Vinyl in Gatefold Sleeve
- “It’s fundamentally changing our expectations as a society.”
- Rolling Stones: new single Doom and Gloom, review
- Opinions sought, and received / Naim UnitiLite looks like a killer product
- Thread: Balanced cables – worth it?
- LFD Audio / Owner comment: LFD PA2M (SE)
- Richard Thompson: News #2
- “£20 Behringer, £1250 Naim V1, £1800 Linn Majik DS-Eff all in it” – apparently
- Best albums of 2013: Musicians pick their favourite records of the year
- Live in Texas 1975 (DVD) by The Who
- CD player group test / Hi-fi Choice - Audiolab 8200CD, Cyrus CD 6 SE2, Denon DCD-151OAE, Pioneer PD-50, Roksan Kandy K2, Yamaha CD-S700.
- Revox B750 II integrated amplifier review & test - by Howard Popeck
- Jeff Rowland / Rowland Research Coherence One 2-box preamp review & test - Howard Popeck
- An interview with Ms. Nathalie Fougues, senior designer at newly emergent French audio maker Why Not - by Howard Popeck
- Tangent RS4 loudspeakers - review & test by Howard Popeck
- Thread: Balanced cables - worth it?
- "£20 Behringer, £1250 Naim V1, £1800 Linn Majik DS-Eff all in it" - apparently
- Nikko Gamma V FM tuner review & test - by Howard Popeck
- Roberto Salafia on 19 (so far) responses to a question about isolation platforms for turntables
- Bazdah on STAX DA 100, CA-X, SRA 12s, servicing, atrtitude towards end-users, Audio Research REF75 and 5SE as possible alternatives
- listen on STAX: An owner of a pair of DA-100M power amps talks. Lucky man!
© Copyright Our Listeners Club 2012-2014. All rights reserved.