“Due to the phenomenal and totally unprecedented demand for Island’s complete Sandy Denny Box Set, released in November 2010, Universal Music is issuing a limited edition 4 CD version. The original box set has become one of the most collectible box sets of all time. Now, for fans that missed out, this new four disc edition will include many of the original 19 discs highlight. It will be limited to 3500 copies worldwide and boasts 75 of the cream of the rarities, demos and outtakes from the box set, including 17 demos taken from Sandy’s home recording tapes. Among these is the first known recording of Who Knows Where The Time Goes, a home demo recorded in 1967, plus demos and alternate version of many Fairport and Fotheringay classics as well as outtakes and demos from her solo albums”This entry was posted in MUSIC NEWS and tagged Music; news on .
Home » MUSIC NEWS » The Notes and The Words : A Collection of Demos and Rarities (4CD Set) by Sandy Denny
- Channa Vithana / The Return Of Dave Lombardo
- Black Rhodium / Are your speaker cable wires too close together to appreciate the quality of your hi-fi system?
- The 7 most expensive pieces of used Proac speakers
- Coming soon on BBC Four: Sound City
- CPE Bach: Keyboard Sonatas II, classical album review
- A free guide to building a Jazz library
- What’s the best hifi second hand bargain you’ve had or missed out on?
- We like this: The Pacific Arts Box (4CD + 1DVD) by Michael Nesmith
- Opinions sought, and received: Rega’s original Elicit amplifier
- Pete Seeger: folk activist who believed music could make a difference
- So accuracy or emotionally inspiring? Heck of a choice.
- Jazz CD review: John Temmerman – Live In Evanston—John’s Mixed Bag
- The complete Benchmark Media interviews with John Siau - by Howard Popeck
- STAX DAC-Talent - Howard Popeck offers his observations and thoughts
- WHY REGISTER HERE?
- CD player group test / Hi-fi Choice - Audiolab 8200CD, Cyrus CD 6 SE2, Denon DCD-151OAE, Pioneer PD-50, Roksan Kandy K2, Yamaha CD-S700.
- They were a classic - but how do Spendor BC3 speakers fare in today's world?
- Rega DAC, Antelope Audio Zodiac Plus, Arcam rDAC, Synthesis Matrix, Stello DA100 - test review
- Best vintage Marantz receivers?
- Revox B750 II integrated amplifier review & test - by Howard Popeck
- Euler Robert on They were a classic – but how do Spendor BC3 speakers fare in today’s world?
- Mike on Noise cancelling headphones
- Mike on Really Good Headphones
Audio Research Audio retailers; UK BBC Black Rhodium Contributor; Channa Vithana Contributor; Howard Popeck Contributor; Jimmy Hughes Contributor; Michael Vronsky Equipment; bargains Equipment; reviews Equipment; vintage Harbeth Headphones How to buy; equipment How to buy; music Interviews; audio designers Interviews; musicians Interviews; recording engineers and producers Krell LFD Mag; HI-FI Choice Mag; Hi-Fi News Mag; Hi-Fi World Makers Meridian Music; Blues Music; Classical Music; Jazz Music; news Music; Opera Music; Where to buy Musical Fidelity Naim OLC review Opinions sought and received Our pick of the day Our playlists PS Audio Quad Rega Spendor Stax Stereophile Writer; Paul McGowan YouTube
© Copyright Our Listeners Club 2012-2014. All rights reserved.