“Was just thinking about how some speakers go for surprisingly really high prices on Ebay.. These Celestion SL12s for example – granted I’ve never seen them before apart from in an old magazine – currently at £620. Double bass driver versions of the SL6. Wouldn’t an SL600 be better (allbeit without so much bass) at their regular price of £400? Is it just people hankering after something rare and different?”EQUIPMENT and tagged Opinions sought and received on .
- Interview with Mark Levinson (Daniel Hertz)
- 266 (so far) responses to the question: Candidates for inclusion in an audiophile designer hall of fame?
- Are Headphone amps worth the expense?
- Wow! – but no flutter of course.
- Recording vinyl onto a laptop
- Mac to Hifi: Optical, HighFace, or HF Evo?
- Classical Vinyl
- Artists and records you just can’t listen to anymore
- Creepy songs
- Linn Sara speakers – a cynical view by Howard Popeck
- New release: Te Deum
- Michael Feinstein: What I Learned From The Gershwins
- All you might want and need to know about: The Cambridge R40-2 loudspeakers – review and/or test if you prefer - by Howard Popeck
- Chord Cable - latest
- Miles Davis Quintet Live in Europe 1969: The Bootleg Series 2 (Vinyl Deluxe 180g 4LP)
- "The unease of the audiophile"
- Ask an expert: What is a good sound?
- High prices for some speakers...
- Michell Engineering Synchro turntable test review
- Jeremy Spencer Interview from 2009 - by Fran Leslie
© Copyright Our Listeners Club 2012-2014. All rights reserved.